2.4. Bet on basketball
2.4.1. All bets on basketball matches are accepted for regular time, including individual players' performance, except where noted. If all outcomes are given in the line: W1, X, W2, W1 accounting for OT and W2 accounting for OT, then bets will be settled according to the actual result.
On www.golpas.com ALL bets are accepted only for the regular time, including individual performance of players
- 2.4.2 * In basketball matches, you can increase the positive or decrease the negative handicap, with odds diminishing on according to the corresponding table. You can also change the betting conditions for the game "Over" (decrease the indicated number of overall performance) or "Under" (increase this number).. The odds in this case are changed in the same way according to the corresponding table.
2.4.3. * Betting on the comparative effectiveness of the quarters;
|3||08/06 23:30||Utah-Indiana||-5.5||1.8||+5.5||1.8||173.5||1.8||1.8||1.6 | 2.0|
** 2.4.4 ** There is an opportunity to bet on the free-throw conversion rate, 2-point and 3-point hits, both for each team individually, and on the average conversion rate for both teams. Calculation both teams is performed using the following formula: (x+y):2=z. Where x is the conversion rate of the first team, y-conversion rate of the second team, z-the average conversion rate for both teams. Conversion rates of the teams are taken from official sources. Conversion rate for both teams is calculated to two decimal places.
Total % of conversion rates of free throws, 3 -pint and 2-point throws is calculated as follows: %1st +%2nd /2
You can make the following types of bets on the outcome of a basketball match:
- The first team wins the match with handicap (Line column "Handicap1" indicates the handicap, and the column "CH1" indicates the odds).
- The second team wins the match with handicap (Line column "Handicap2" indicates the handicap, and the column "CH2" indicates the odds);
- Total number of points in the match is over the specified number (Line column "Total" shows the total number of points, and column "O" shows the odds);
- Total number of points in the match is under the specified number (Line column "Total" shows the total number of points, and column "U" shows the odds);
- Predict the outcome of the "First half" and "Whole match," excluding the Overtime (W1W1; W1D; W1W2; DW1; DD; DW2; W2W1; W2D; W2W2).
- Guess the most scoring quarter, if two or more quarters periods are the most effective, the outcome is "Equality".
- Proceed to the next round of the first or second team (Line columns "Proceed").
*Bets on individual performance of players and teams are accepted in multiple bets, consisting of not more than 4 events.
2.4.5. Bet on the performance of the players (points, rebounds, passes, fouls, etc.) will only be accepted for the regular time. Team fouls and rebounds are not counted in the players' performance.
2.4.6. When calculating the number of fouls committed the team fouls are ignored.
2.4.7. When calculating the number of rebounds made the team rebounds are ignored.